viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

What’s going on in Jaco, Costa Rica?

I am often asked the questions, “What’s going on in Jaco, Costa Rica?”, and “Why are Americans and Canadians buying real estate in Costa Rica?”.  So I’m now going to learn how to blog answers to these questions on a regular basis.  For those planning a visit to Costa Rica, I hope you’ll find some helpful tips on my blog.  For those wondering “what ever happened to Gary Aptaker?”, your question may be answered on my blog, too.  So, for those of you who believe that you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, I’m getting some technology tutoring from my younger friends and will be up to speed on Blogger.com real soon.  Oh, and I’m going to learn salsa and meringue dancing Saturday evening. 

Hasta luego from Jaco Beach, Costa Rica.

Gary Aptaker

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario